BEST I EVER HAD LYRICS..............
You know a lot of girls be thinkin' my songs are about them
This is not to get confused, this one's for you
Baby, you my everything, you all I ever wanted
We can do it real big, bigger than you ever done it
You be up on everything, other hoes ain't never on it
I want this forever, I swear I can spend whatever on it
'Cause she hold me down every time I hit her up
When I get right I promise that we gonna live it up
She make me beg for it till she give it up
And I say the same thing every single time
I say you the fucking best, you the fucking best
You the fucking best, you the fucking best
You the best I ever had, best I ever had
Best I ever had, best I ever had, I say you the fucking
Know you got a roommate, call me when it's no one there
Put the key under the mat, and you know I'll be over there
I'll be over there, shawty, I'll be over there
I'll be hitting all the spots that you ain't even know was there
Ha and you all ain't even have to ask twice
You can have my heart or we can share it like the last slice
Always felt like you was so accustomed to the fast life
Have a nigga thinking that he met you in a past life
Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin' with no make-up on
That's when you're the prettiest, I hope that you don't take it wrong
You don't even trip when friends say you ain't bringin' Drake along
You know that I'm working, I'll be there soon as I make it home
And she a patient in my waiting room
Never pay attention to them rumors and what they assume
And until them girls prove it
I'm the one they never get confused with
'Cause baby, you my everything, you all I ever wanted
We can do it real big, bigger than you ever done it
You be up on everything, other hoes ain't never on it
I want this forever, I swear I can spend whatever on it
'Cause she hold me down every time I hit her up
When I get right I promise that we gonna live it up
She make me beg for it till she give it up
And I say the same thing every single time
I say you the fucking best, you the fucking best
You the fucking best, you the fucking best
You the best I ever had, best I ever had
Best I ever had, best I ever had, I say you the fucking
Sex, love, pain, baby, I be on that tank shit
Buzz so big, I could probably sell a blank disk
When my album drop, bitches will buy it for the picture
And niggas will buy it too and claim they got it for they sister
Magazine, paper, girl, but money ain't the issue
They bring dinner to my room and ask me to initial
She call me the referee 'cause I be so official
My shirt ain't got no stripes but I can make your pussy whistle
Like the Andy Griffith theme song
And who told you to put them jeans on
Double cup love, you the one I lean on
Feeling for a fix then you should really get your fiend on
Yeah, just know my condo is the crack spot
Every single show she out there reppin' like a mascot
Get it from the back and make your fucking bra strap pop
All up in yo slot until the nigga hit the jackpot
Baby, you my everything, you all I ever wanted
We can do it real big, bigger than you ever done it
You be up on everything, other hoes ain't never on it
I want this forever, I swear I can spend whatever on it
'Cause she hold me down every time I hit her up
When I get right I promise that we gonna live it up
She make me beg for it till she give it up
And I say the same thing every single time
I say you the fucking best, you the fucking best
You the fucking best, you the fucking best
You the best I ever had, best I ever had
Best I ever had, best I ever had
I say you the fucking best, you the fucking best
You the fucking best, you the fucking best
You the best I ever had, best I ever had
Best I ever had, best I ever had
Uh, uh yeah, see this the type of joint
You got to dedicate to somebody
Just make sure they that special somebody
Young Money
Ya, ya, you know who you are, I got you
camera iphone 8 plus apk Best i ever had w/ lyrics | |
| 7,698 Likes | 7,698 Dislikes |
| 1,442,855 views views | 108 followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 26 Jan 2010 |
Related keywords
camera iphone x vs xr,video phone beyonce mp3,video to gif,video phone commax,videos for cats,ever after high,camera phone ranking,evergreen tracking,free robux,best food near me,xado,best restaurants near me,video phone letra,everests,upload to imgur,free ringtones,freedom mortgage,video doorbell,everti,best buy hours,videoder,best credit cards,videographer,video phone number,everts,camera phone x - os 12 camera apk,sharing amazon prime,best netflix series,sharingan eyes,sharing shelf,video phone é a continuação de telephone,video player,haddaway - what is love скачать,upload speed,sharing community,camera iphone 7 plus,camera iphone x apk,best pizza near me,video camera,best movies of all time,camera iphone apk,free dating sites,sharing is caring,free stock photos,uploadvr,upload photos to icloud,every witch way,camera iphone 7 vs iphone 8,video editing app,hadrianus hotel lara 4*,free music,had перевод,everita,upload video to youtube,upload speed test,upload photo,video downloader,best movies of 2019,best movies of 2018,video phone ft lady gaga,best movies on amazon prime,freep,video phone beyonce,sharingan naruto,upload download speed,everything,everest,best western,video phone extended remix,video phone call,sharingbox,upload youtube,upload to google drive,video editor,freeform,camera iphone xr vs xs,everglow,videogamedunkey,camera iphone,camera phone comparison,sharing economy,sharing is caring meme,upload resume to linkedin,sharing wifi password,sharing kindle books,sharing community yonkers,app video iphone,free vpn,sharing wifi iphone,camera iphone 8 plus,camera iphone xr,everlast,haddock,camera iphone x,video editing software free,everton,free fonts,video phone screen,upload music to spotify,upload pictures,hadoop это,free people,free online games,free movies online,video phone wikipedia,had some drinks two feet скачать,sharing outlook calendar,best movies,eversheds sutherland bitāns,sharing network 5k,freecell,video phone gaga,video phone beyonce lyrics,hades,upload soundcloud,freebirds,haddaway - what is love,had better,hada labo,video killed the radio star,everything everything,video phone beyonce letra,evergreen,haddaway,hadouken,upload pdf to kindle,free movies,video game stores,hadassa,everything is illuminated,best western plus,camera phone x apk,upload studio,hadrian's wall,freestyle libre,best laptops 2019,sharing network,best movies on netflix,best fantasy football picks,sharingan contacts,video games,camera iphone 8,upload image,everlane,video phone lyrics,upload to instagram from pc,upload file,had better would rather,had to,camera iphone 7,video star,camera iphone 6,free games,best buy credit card,best wireless earbuds,evernote,camera phone x,video phone tradução,hadoop,camera phone 2019,sharing google calendar,video converter,video phone lady gaga,video maker,had been,video phone feat lady gaga,upload video,sharingan,video editing software,best shows on netflix,every breath you take,best buy,sharingan tattoo,every day,video phone beyonce lady gaga,video to mp3,haddaway скачать,free credit report,free credit score,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét